Sunday, November 22, 2009

Go West...















Don't know about you, but I like to channel Mae West and purr, "[S]he who hesitates is a damn fool," whenever the opportunity presents itself.

Par example, it's time to get dressed: should I climb into a sad old pair of denims, the sort that bags pathetically at the bum and the knee and makes one resemble a plumber at the end of an arduous shift, sink-side? Or should I dunk my sleek n' chic vermilion clad pins into a perfectly cheeky playsuit, a French navy Swiss voile number that makes for an hour glass moment and guarantees attention all round?

Hmmm, this way, or that? Sad or glad? Invisible or inimitable? No prevarication here. I promise you that, Ms. Mae. Playsuits away! For inspiration, look to LeBlackBook.com.au's too, too fabulous spread of Mrs. Press summer duds. Let's leave the last word to Mae: "Too much of a good thing is wonderful."

No comments:

Post a Comment