Thursday, November 19, 2009

Now Voyager!







































"The real voyage of discovery is not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes." Why thank you, monseiur Proust. Trust you won't mind if I take m'new peepers ocean bound? I do so love a nice yacht. The sort that features plenty of squashy white leather, a perky purser and more than one sterling silver drinks tray. It's any excuse for champagne with me, clearly. So what will I be wearing on this nautical jaunt? This brazen excuse to make a bar out of a boat in the ongoing search for new experience? I might make like Antonia Kidman in the November issue of In Style and team my Mrs. Press silk shorts with a crisp white shirt, and piles of fab jewellery. Or wear them to sprawl on the sand surrounded by piles of Prada, as recommended in this swish spread from the new issue of Life & Leisure Luxury. Change is as good as a holiday. So for my next look, it's super-wide, high-waisted silk lounge pants, printed with birds, Chanel peep-toe booties and my Mrs. Press kimono, natch...Move over Nancy Cunard. Get over it Marcel Proust. It's an ocean life for me - new eyes n' all.












No comments:

Post a Comment