Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Once Upon a Time...






I was young. And soon it's my birthday, and I will be not so young. But you know what? I'm fine with that. When I was young I liked Tiffany singing I Think We're Alone Now, and I liked to do the jagged encasing-the-face dance she did in the video. I had that bad denim jacket, and I had her hair too. I wanted Salt from Salt N' Peppa's hair more but I wasn't allowed. Same with Yazz. Whatever. Being older is kind of cool, I reckon. I have better taste.

2 comments:

  1. i miss those days! i remember listening to my boom box and recording songs to make mix tapes. tiffany and salt n' peppa were definitely on those! it's funny- because i just did a post on the go-go's yesterday- another goodie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on that. I liked me younger, (& I liked Tiffany too) but I like me older too...I definitely have better taste. LLGxx

    ReplyDelete