Sunday, October 3, 2010

FAIRGROUND ATTRACTION






Over the top? Me? Clearly. I do love a theatrical moment and right now fashion is on a roll-up, roll-up! roll, with Tim Walker channeling Ballets Russe iconography on Karli Kloss for the latest UK Vogue; Sydney milliner Suzy O'Rourke taking the fairground as her muse for her latest collection and Chanel creating a carousel of pearl-strewn wonders fit for a drama queen. Even Juicy Couture (shot by Walker, natch) is going Gaga for circus chic - zebra print, anyone? The show must go on.

4 comments:

  1. They are amazing! I love love love photo shoots and advertisements from big labels, they are always astounding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How whimsical!!!!! I am absolutely addicted to Juicy Couture and Chanel, so you picked my heart!!!
    Laura@RicevereconStile

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Chanel charm!!! I'm a new follower -- just discovered you through a post on This is Glamorous, where I FELL IN LOVE with your clothing line ... cotton candy for the body!!!! SO BEAUTIFULLLLLLL!

    I'm the artist of the Ooh La Frou Frou Collection card line. The card line features 8 stylish girlfriends and the weekly blog posts are "written" by one of the girls ~ here's the link if you'd like to visit: http://oohlafroufrou.blogspot.com

    I'm a big fan of yours now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so so happy i found your adorable blog ... lots of interesting goodies to scroll thought! dear greets! xoxo

    cam

    http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete