Monday, November 1, 2010

HOT HUNTING GROUNDS REVEALED # 1.





You know what I love? I love a good rummage. But it's no use rummaging through junk. Nope, the key is to find a treasure trove to rummage through, so you are optimising your 'good find factor' (dead scientific, like).

Any road, Quintessential Duck Egg Blue is quite possibly the very best upscale rummaging ground on the planet. And if there's one thing I love more than a good rummage, it's a good upscale rummage. Go there soon.

FIVE THINGS WORTH FINDING AT QUINTESSENTIAL DUCK EGG BLUE:
1. Assorted bobbins (can bobbin be the word for the week?)
2. Supertastic old chairs for perching on or lolling in (or even using as tables)
3. Rare and beautiful old mannequins
4. Containers meant for stuff you're not going to put in them
5. Brilliant boxes for stacking and packing

489 Darling Street, Balmain NSW

2 comments:

  1. Ooo I have been meaning to find this place for such a long time, thanks for the reminder. I am after a beautiful mannequin to hang my jewellery on...

    ReplyDelete