Wednesday, November 17, 2010

SOMETHING FOR KATE






I was four years old when Charles and Diana walked down the aisle, too young to remember you might think. Lucky, then, that I have my commemorative Charley & Di Get Engaged silver spoon... Yep, je suis une shameless royal watcher. Can't wait to see Kate Middleton dancing about in designer fiancee duds over the next 12 months. Didn't she look slim and charming in that French navy silk jersey wrap dress, the exact same shade as Diana's engagement ring? Said dress was by London purveyor of such slink, Issa. Now that her Jigsaw days are behind her (I know it's very People's Princess to work at a high street brand, but c'mon Kate, it's time for Fashion Princess) I predict Prada for her next outing - she'd look too cute in the A/W '10 navy and black print bustier dress with the cutout bodice, I reckon. Or perhaps she'll stick to cool Britannia brands - I like the idea of Kate in a Burberry military style overcoat; she could team it with her Hunter wellies.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos
    www.rawfashionmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am seriously obsessed with this entire scenario... I love Kate!
    and she would be fantastic in bruberry's navys and deep purples...

    ps, happy 100 followers on blogger! x

    ReplyDelete