Tuesday, November 30, 2010

SPARKLETASTIC




Is that a word? Because it darn well should be. I adore a bit of bling, and don't you go telling me there's to be no wearing diamonds for breakfast! Wear your diamonds in the bath, I say! Wear them to clean the car. And if you haven't got them, fake it. My favourite way is via a handful of Fletcher & Grace's vintage-inspired costume numbers. Classy and (relatively) cheap too. A good mix, no? Fletcher & Grace designer Stephanie styled these glorious look book pics. Sparkly and clever. We adore.

3 comments:

  1. Couldn't agree more - why weed the garden without diamonds & red lipstick? It makes everything fun. BTW, adore the last image... so very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every day...and in every way...I say, xv.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am DYING. These pieces belong in my closet!

    XOXO,
    style activist

    ReplyDelete