Sunday, December 26, 2010

OH JOANNA!




So it's raining outside and feels kinda wintry. But guess what? I don't mind. No, not because I am a weird Yorkshire lass who loves a grim Christmas, but because chilly weather puts me in mind of the fashion season ahead.
Herewith, a sneak preview of our delectable Mrs. Press Winter 2011 collection,
shot by our friend Zanita on the v. beautiful and elegant Joanna. Do you love???


Lace and taffeta "Lauren" dress
Gold lace "Imogen" blouse
Taupe wool & cashmere cape (also available in black and camel)


To pre-order, email brooke@mrspress.com

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the cape. And the ruffled blouse. And the cute bow on the squeeky taffeta. Well that's all of it then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love Joanna and I love Zanita! What a beautiful trifecta you make x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies for your lovely comments! Kelly, if you draw her I can die happy. Not that I am keen on dying, but you know what I mean?! How are you? xx

    ReplyDelete