Monday, January 24, 2011

C'MON CHAMELEON





I was just looking at gorgeous pic of Teresa Palmer from Shop magazine. She is playing ladylike and looking very elegant indeed in our Mrs. Press gold body suit, Chanel bag, and a cute white broiderie anglaise skirt suit by Jayson Brunsdon. Then I remembered interviewing her for a Ones To Watch piece in Vogue's December 2007 issue, which feels like a century ago, when I was featured ed. and Teresa was only just getting known. We shot her on a beach in LA wearing Balenciaga's ikat print, all windswept hair and general hippie luxe loveliness.

And I got to thinking, is Teresa the biggest style chameleon in fashion or what? She looks completely different in every pic. Check her out all grunge-alicious on the new cover of Yen. Or in Vanity Fair's tartan fantasy. One thing I will give her on the consistency front: she always looks gorgeous. TP, we salute thee!

No comments:

Post a Comment