Sunday, January 9, 2011

JANUARY IS ALL ABOUT CLEARING STUFF OUT



Confession: I am a hoarder...It's no good. I keep EVERYTHING. Even broken stuff. And stuff with no purpose. A wooden pineapple, for example. Because you never know, it might come in useful one day.

Happily, the start of a new year is a good excuse for a spring clean - your wardrobe, your cupboards, your attitudes, the junk that's weighing you down. Even if it's not spring, and even if it's not junk but is actually treasures you've collected for a whole decade. It's still gotta go! New year, new you!!

So it's adios from me to...THIS!


Can you believe that's the contents of one kitchen dresser? It's nuts. I ought to run a crockery shop...

But do you mind awfully if I keep the weird animals? They're kind of like family.

And the pineapple? You see, I am a pineapple princess.

1 comment:

  1. Don't throw anything out - it's all fabulous! And especially that pineapple... after all the little green ceramic rabbit might get hungry. You have some adorable wonders in your collection.

    ReplyDelete