Friday, February 4, 2011

RAINBOW BRITE






Rainbow Brite was a toy from my childhood, although it was her horse Starlite I liked the most (this was before I was turned off by awful spelling). These days, poor Rainbow looks kinda lurid, and way more nu rave than I remember her. Anyway, she did make my small self smile.

Fashion's new colourful mood brings me similar joy. Meg Gray's cover of the new Aus Vogue is utterly delightful - isn't she clever? Do you suppose Miss Meg has a magic rainbow steed?
Anyway, calling all bright sparks to banish black!! In your dreams at least.

3 comments:

  1. I was somewhat obsessed with Rainbow Bright back in the days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! I love this one Mrs Press! I've actually just put a moodboard together for a photoshoot http://pinterest.com/lbrimble/que-bonita-mehico-moodboard/ I have in mind for this. I just absolutely love colours. Yes calling all bright sparks to banish black alright!

    ReplyDelete