Friday, March 4, 2011

NEARLY NEW SEASON...(and our deer gets a new gang - hello Tiffany's reindeer)




Soon, very soon, ladies and gents, I will be posting some fabulous pics from our blogger soiree the other night, but I must dash now as it's pushing 7.30 and I must, I must, I MUST get out of the office. But here are some shots by our new photographer friend, Xiaohan Shen (check out her work on www.xssatstreetfashion.com) Cute, huh? I love the mood board shot. This is what we're on about for winter! Thinking of you xxx

P.s. That rabbit has been on holidays at ours since before Christmas. Kevina, don't you love him anymore??

1 comment:

  1. what a little deer =)
    Cant wait to see the photos from the other night! I'm just about to post my own

    -em
    spindizzyfall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete