Monday, May 23, 2011

FAN FUN


I love a fan. I mean the pleated paper number, not the crazed one. Ho ho. Anyay, fabulous fan moments: Kaiser Karl peeping out from behind his signature fans back in the day. The coquettish splendour of the Chinese fan dance. Her hotness Scarlet Johansson in Lady Windermere's Fan.

The other night I was lucky enough to be a guest at the Chandon Supper Club event at Guillaume at Bennelong. I dined on scallops and fillet mignon and a whisper-light passion fruit souffle with the uber glamorous Elisabeth Drysdale and my new favourite woman Miss Chu. Anyway, at the end of all this feasting and boozing and carousing, we stepped out to the afterparty on the terrace in front of the opera house, with wonderful views and...fans. What a fab gift. So here's a gratuitous pic of me, avec said instrument of chic. Must get me a Louis Vuitton fan, me thinks.



2 comments:

  1. Hello Clare!

    I hope this finds you well as I cannot find your email. I loved looking over the coverage of your latest collection and just found the movie/video that was taken on the day and I just had to contact you because it looked perfect! Hope to see you again soon and hope youre well =)

    -Emma

    SPIN DIZZY FALL
    www.spindizzyfall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek that makes me think you weren't there?? Please tell me I invited you? I am such a loser these days, half-doing too too many things and never completing them. Can you forgive??? Thank you for your beautiful words. I wish you'd been there.x

    ReplyDelete