Tuesday, September 6, 2011

THANK YOU...


Two such modest little words really. But delightful aren't they? One of the best things you can do with "thank you" is to write it on a pretty card and post it - with a real stamp, snail mail style - to the person who deserves your gratitude. When I was a kid I hated writing thank you notes, but my mother made me. Snaps to mum! Because these days I am thank you note woman. Love to get them, love to send them.
So which ones to buy? This boxed postcard set of vintage advertisements for shops will do for starters. It comes from the State Library of New South Wales gift shop. Grab some quick.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the tip. I have a few thank you cards to send to my editors and these look lovely. It's difficult to find lovely thank you cards with little time. I always send a card or note to say thank you. I love the ritual and it's so much more meaningful than a dashed email (although that's better than nothing!) xx

    ReplyDelete