Friday, October 14, 2011

Speed Date With...Eden from Lovers Electric

Lovers Electric is ...
"Eden Boucher & David Turley, pop duo from Adelaide, London & currently Berlin. We also have a mascot 'The Bandit', he's quite a mystery."




We sing about...
"Hmmm.... you'll need to figure that out, as we even have different opinions in the band about what song means what. I'd like to hope whatever the topic is, people find it inspiring."
 
 
 
 
 
In my dreams I am wearing...
"Well, to be honest I'm usually naked in my dreams (not sure what that means!). But quite often it's also elaborate ball gowns too, like in Gone With the Wind."

And something from your new collection? You make the dresses yourself, right?
"I've always made my own clothes. Now I've designed styles for sale through my website (www.edenhoneydew.com). I make them all myself currently, so they are a very limited edition as I put alot of love in. But it's actually kind of nice to sew again... in such a computer driven world it's great to use my hands."

 
A dress I can't live without...
"At the moment I have a retro 70s fluorescent  day dress I love wearing, and teaming it with a bright cardigan, it's definitely something that makes it safe to walk around at night!"
 
My first fashion love was...
"Unfortunately I grew up in the 90s, so I'd have to say crochet, anything crochet. I always dreamed of a crocheted wedding dress, I'm glad I changed my mind..."
 
I love to shop at...
"Obscure vintage stores. I change cities so much at the moment I find it hard to find a shop and stick to it. But London is a great place for buying clothes, really love it."

My style icons are..."Audrey Hepburn... and ah so many older actresses, so classy and sexy retaining all the mystery."
 
The fashion magazine I am reading right now is...
"Some trashy magazine in the airport, pretending I wasn't... "

To me, style means... 
"Imagination and confidence."

Lovers Electric's new album, Impossible Dreams, is out now.
www.loverselectric.com

No comments:

Post a Comment