Sunday, January 29, 2012

Here comes the bride all dressed in...Mrs Press!


Julia Carland knew exactly what she wanted to wear to walk down the aisle with her beau, Ryan last year: short, cream, cap sleeves, sweetheart neckline, nipped-in waist, slightly 1960s styling. Our 'Inez' dress to the rescue! We cut the skirt just above the knee and added a sweet fabric bow belt. Julia carried a simple bouquet of cream roses and sported classic pearls. She looked chic and elegant - and we are honoured to have made her dress!

Photographs ©Anna Warr 2011



4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the dress, and such a flattering color. Inspires me for my own wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs Press - I too am wearing a little bit of Mrs Press on my wedding day... I bought your gorgeous gold sequined bolero many months ago! Cannot wait to pop it on for a little glamour at the reception xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay! That is lovely Jasmine. What an honour for us! Please can you send us a pic after the big day? xxx

    ReplyDelete