Tuesday, February 26, 2013

BANG! YEP, THAT WAS THE SOUND OF FASHION COMING BACK DOWN TO EARTH IN THE SEAON'S NEW FLAT SHOES, WOO HOO



Well me hearties, how are we all feeling now that The Bible has decreed we no longer have to hobble around (or should that read: fall over) in extremely silly giant platforms that make us look like baby giraffes? As dandy as Oz the GREAT AND POWERFUL? That's what I like to hear!


Who's read my new tale of low-down flat-out fabulousness in the March issue of VOGUE? Go on, you know you want to. And hello, how great does Lara Stone look?





































I interviewed some of my very favourite stylish types including Jane Jasper, Susie Stenmark and, wait for it, Ines de la Fressange.
"Have I got cotton wool stuffed in my ears?" I hear you say. "Could I have heard that right?"
NO and YES.
Now go, walk low.

Ines, the Amaze flat-hunting (pic The Selby)


Lands End boutique's Jane Jasper, a fabulous flats girl if ever I saw on (pic: The Australian)

No comments:

Post a Comment