Wednesday, March 27, 2013

SUNDAY STYLE AMAZINGNESS HURRAH

So it's coming up to a month since the oh-so exciting launch of Sunday Style, the 5th issue is Easter weekend. Are you loving it? I hope so. It's my new favourite thing to read with breakfast in bed, full of fashion (while I'm in my pajamas - and they're not Louis Vuitton, I can tell you). I started off writing about street style for the launch issue, then hung with Kym Ellery (can she get any more fabulous? Her Fall'13 collection just got rave reviews on Style.com) and her mate Phoebe Tonkin (down to earth as well as a beauty) for the next. Sigh. Much more to come, plus if you download the app you can read my column every week. http://sundaystyleau.tumblr.com/
Scroll down for a sneak peek. Lots of love, Mrs Press xx








Kym & Phoebe for Sunday Style, styled by Meg Gray, shot by Stephen Ward



No comments:

Post a Comment